Donnerstag, 5. November 2009

All my images are now available as fine art reproductions

dear friends and lovers of my art

recently i discovered a very professional service
that allows the spreading of my paintings
in the form of high quality reproductions,
on paper or canvas, framed or unframed
any size you wish

please check this out
i have uploaded a selection of "classics"


but if you prefer a print of any of my other images (which you can find of my homepage)
it will also be available through this service.
if you send me a mail specifying your wish
i will then upload the image to FINEARTAMERICA and you can purchase it there.

if you are looking for a special gift of art
or if you want to turn someone else on to the art of de es
now it is easy!

with loving greetings
de es

please forward this to your art-interested friends




1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

De Es, i've been a fan for years, so glad to see you are still working. please keep creating...

best,
MH Yaghooti, USA